BVT Consulting Limited
What is personal data?
Personal data is information about an identifiable individual. Such data may include without limitation information such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, current role and place of employment.
How does BVT collect your personal data?
BVT may collect your personal data when you interact with us, such as when you contact us to request the provision of, or information in respect of, BVT’s services and/or goods or when you use BVT’s website. Your personal data may be collected by BVT directly in person, in writing (including by email or written form), by telephone, audio-visual conferences, or via any other medium, or from third parties where you have consented to the third parties providing your personal data to BVT.
In some circumstances BVT will collect information which does not personally identify you (Non-Identifying Information).
How does BVT use your personal data?
BVT may use your personal data for the following purposes (Purposes):
- providing you with products and services requested by you;
- contacting you to send you information about BVT’s products and services (including important notices relating to changes or improvements to BVT’s products and services), promotional activities, market or satisfaction surveys;
- assisting you with information where you have queries or issues in respect of BVT’s goods and services;
- sharing your personal data with third party partners to enable us to provide you with BVT’s goods and services;
- undertaking credit checks or collecting debts with third party service providers where BVT is supplying you with services or goods;
- contacting you in respect of employment or contracting roles or opportunities at BVT and providing your personal data to BVT’s recruitment service providers in relation to such roles where you have expressed an interest or where your personal data suggests that such roles may be of interest to you;
- ensuring BVT’s compliance with all laws, industry standards and BVT’s policies.
Non-Identifying Information may be collected to assist BVT to understand how our customers use BVT’s services, products and websites. Non-Identifying Information may be collected, used, stored and disclosed at BVT’s discretion.
You consent to us contacting you in respect of the Purposes. This consent includes the contact by electronic message pursuant to the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 (New Zealand), the Spam Act 2003 (Australia) or any equivalent legislation in any other relevant jurisdiction.
When does BVT disclose your personal data?
BVT may share your personal data with BVT’s third party partners to the extent required for BVT to be able to provide to you the services, goods and information which you require from BVT, and in respect of the Purposes. BVT may also disclose your personal data to law enforcement or other government agencies where this is required to comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures.
How you can access and control your personal data?
You have a responsibility to ensure that your personal data held by BVT is correct.
To the extent required by law, you have the right to:
- access the personal data which BVT holds about you;
- request that your personal data is updated or corrected by BVT;
- request that BVT stops using your personal data;
- request that BVT deletes your personal data.
You can withdraw your consent relating to personal data which you have given to BVT at any time. However, this will not affect any actions which BVT has taken in respect of your personal data prior to your consent being withdrawn. In some cases, BVT made be required by law to continue using or continue to hold your personal data to a limited extent to meet its legal obligations.
How is my personal data is kept?
BVT will use all reasonable measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorised access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. BVT is committed to protecting your personal data but it should be noted that no security measure is perfect and BVT gives no warranties to you in this regard.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
International transfers of your personal data
How can you contact BVT if you have complaints or questions about your personal data?